WF FILTER 222A V2
- Passive Filter 600ohms In/out
- Cinemag Hi Quality Inductor with Mu Metal Can
- Wima capacitors
- NOS RTF Rotary switch cleaned and ajusted
- New PCB board design
- Handbuild in France by Me :)
New features :
- Toogle switch in Frontplate to change the color of the sweep filtering .
- Resonnance potentiometer to change the "load" of the filter .
In fact , It change the peak volume at cutoff frequency . From Softer to maximum . ( depend a lot of the material connected ) if use a line input , insert or instrument input from the mixing desk , the peak can change beetween 8db to 15db max . This potentiometer can ajust that ( Cool if you use the filter in a recording chain ! )
DEMOS : ( Wav / video / Gif files to show the curve of the filter )