WE CAN RECORD , MIX EDIT AND DUB
The Reggae Dub studio is equipped with a customized mixing desk console & personal handmade gears, especialy to bring up the 70's sound alive in a new fashion way.
This studio is hybrid analog / digital, 32 input Class A preamp .
I try to learn and experiment old scool technique often forgoten.
I take a particulary attention to fix, tune and setup instruments before recording, because the best gears in world can't fix a bad recording tracks. If you search conventional things , you can try another way ;-)
- Soundcraft 600 Mixing Desk ( + all mods on it )
- API 312 style preamp in LunchBox
- Amek 2500 preamp
- Revox PR 99 MK3
- Tascam 38 customized ( electronics and line preamp inside )
- Urei 565 filters
- Fisher K10 Space Expander modified too
- Lexicon PCM81
- Lexicon 1300s
- Aphex Dominator 720
- Aphex Vocal Exiter
- Presonus RM32 with 32 Class A preamp
- Langevin 255a and Langevin 255b module ( HPF Filter and LPF Filter )
- Westfinga Filter inside the desk connect to a patchbay
- Radial DI and Box
- Sans Amp Tech 21
- A lot of Classic Mic for Drum and instruments ( Contact me for details )
- 5 snares, 3 kicks drums, 2 hihats , variety of TOMs ( Wood and Acrylic )
- Upright piano Collard Collard London