I CAN RECORD , MIX EDIT AND DUB
My studio is equipped with a personalized mixing console and handmade personal equipment.
My studio is an analog / digital hybrid, with a 32-input Class A preamp.. I don't like the sound of modern tapes that can be purchased today in 2021, and they require new and complete recorder settings (calibration).
I try to learn and experience an old technique that is often forgotten but in a modern way.
I pay special attention to repairing, tuning and setting up instruments before recording, because the best hardware in the world can't fix a bad recording track or create a sound that doesn't exist at the source. . If you are looking for conventional things, you can try another path ;-)
Here is a list of equipment that I have at home.
- Soundcraft 600 Mixing Desk ( + all mods on it )
- API 312 style preamp in LunchBox
- Amek 2500 preamp
- Revox PR 99 MK3
- Urei 565 filters
- Valve spring reverb called Revalverb ( my design of awesome Spring reverb
- Lexicon PCM81
- Lexicon 1300s
- Aphex Dominator 720
- Aphex Vocal Exiter
- Presonus RM32 with 32 Class A preamp
- Langevin 255a and Langevin 255b module ( HPF Filter and LPF Filter )
- Westfinga Filter inside the desk connect to a patchbay
- Radial DI and Box
- Sans Amp Tech 21
- A lot of Classic Mic for Drum and instruments ( Contact me for details )
- 5 snares, 3 kicks drums, 2 hihats , variety of TOMs ( Wood and Acrylic )
- Upright piano Collard Collard London